The Perfect Illustration to Explain Division with Zero
Ever struggle to explain to your students why 0 divided by anything is 0 but anything divided by 0 is undefined or infinity?
In this video, you'll learn the perfect illustration to explain both of these concepts in a way your students will easily understand.
Check it out here:
And speaking of making math easy to understand, have you seen our video lessons with guided notes?
Each lesson contains a video that teaches the concept as well as notes for the students to fill out & practice problems along with the video. Of course, the answer key is also included.
These are perfect for so many situations
- When you need quick sub plans
- If you want to try flipping your class
- If you're struggling to explain a concept
- When you need to give your voice (or yourself) a rest - without wasting the class period
- For students who need extra help
- Math centers
- And so much more
The sky really is the limit!
And use the search box to search for specific topics.